shinobi universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can bring out your great ninja abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family training (uchiha)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nero

nero

Family training (uchiha) Empty
PostSubject: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Nero was walking around the training fields while holding his hands behind his back. He walked up to a tree, and started kicking at the tree. "I will be a splendid uchiha member just as my brother is." He kept kicking the trunk of the tree. Pieces of bark would slowly fall off the tree as nero's kicks got harder and harder. After about an hour of kiscking the tree, he began punching the tree. :mothing will stand in my way." He hadn't realized his sharingan had activated while his blood starting pumbing faster and faster. Another hour had past and nero had begun to do push ups and sit ups, follwed by tree climbing exercises. When the tree climbing was done, he sat in the shadow of the same tree he had been swinging away to take a breath.
Back to top Go down
Arch Angel

Arch Angel

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Masurao at the tip of a tree over seeing the training field. It was so beautiful,sunny, and not a cloud in the sky. It was perfect....perfect for fighting, which he was planning on at this point. His brother was impressing him with his willingness to harm himself to improve. It seemed to be in there blood the basis of no pain, no gain. To improve no matter what the cost even if it were continuing on after the loss of a companion but today as always Nero was to be called weak and treated as such. The training lasted almost 3 hours before Nero desired to relax.

Masurao took it as time to begin an elaborate scheme to well beat the shit out of his little brother. He fell from the top and tilted his body missing ever leaf and every branch on the way down keeping it silent. A breeze rolled in right as he caught a branch almost at the base of the tree, pulling himself up with one fluid motion. He now stood softly on the tree branch looking across the training field. His brother was far away to the left. He was just far enough away and under enough cover his brother's vision would not catch him. He was ready to conjure his plan but first his eyes blinked becoming the sharingan. He stared at his brother making sure he caught every aspect of the surroundings. After the few moments of this his eyes returned to normal his hands coming together to prepare to make the necessary hand signs.

He began rapidly doing hand signs before sliding hands across one another, throwing three shurikin out which formed into three crows which appeared on the branch. The crows formed into a single clone as Masurao finished a second hand combination,whispering "Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Crow Clone Technique)." He smiled as the clone jumped to another tree, dropping from it to make sure Nero did not see where Masurao really was. The clone strolled casually towards Nero."Training time." The clone smiled as he swiftly made hand signs."Gansetsukon ( Rock Spear)." He then slammed his hand into the ground before rearing back, tossing it towards him at high speeds. "Think fast little brother!

(Yay, short posts)

stam:43/46(this is after jutsu use)
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Nero heard a slight stepping sound as he looked up to see his brother rushing him the the woods in front of me. 'why is my brother interfering with my training?' He had asked himself. He Jumped in shock when he saw that his brother had launched the earth spear ninjutsu hat him. Nero jumped doing a backflip into the tree, then kicking off the tree, but only to fly an inch over the spear. When he landed back to his feet only a couple feet from his brother, he noticed that his scarf had been slightly torn from the spear.

"Brother what is the meaning of this, why do you interrupt my training?" Nero yelled questioning his older brother. He knew yelling at his brother was the most absolute wrong thing to do, but he didn't care at this point. Nero blinked, and had seemed to disapear. He had reapeared right infront of his brother, slamming his hand into the ground then kicking upwards at his brother's chin to knock him into the air.

stamina 25/24
Back to top Go down
Arch Angel

Arch Angel

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Masurao smiled watching from the tree as his brother dodged swiftly only his scarf was cut. The clone smirked "Bad you got touched." The clone laughed for a moment but it died quickly as Nero yelled at him. "Who do you think you are yelling at me the Hokage?" Masurao stood in his tree and his original smile was now gone "little fucker." He grunted under his breath still remaining motionless. He was thinking of a way to harm his brother now but out of no where Nero vanished when the clone blinked appearing under him attempting to bring a kick up into his chin.

Masurao smirked the clone leaning in, grabbing Nero by the knee to lighten the hit but it still connected. The clone was sent flying in the air but only about 6 feet in the air. The clone grimaced but turned body in air doing a flip getting about a foot more air before looking down towards Nero. "You little!"

While the clone was coming down Masurao was preparing to rapidly commence in more jutsu but he decided to wait and let Nero enjoy himself a little more. `He seems to be moving very quickly, he must have been training for sometime while i was off doing missions. Proud of him so maybe I will start getting more serious with him in a moment` Masurao drug his tongue along the tops of his canines.

(I am gonig to let this slide instead of maknig the clone shoot hell and brimstone down on you. so it shortened post a bit)

stam:42/46
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Nero was surprised to see his brother flying through the air as his kicked had connected, but since he grabbed my knee to lighten the hit, he had only got launched a few feet up into the air. Nero still took the chance to strike with another attack. Nero did a few hand signs and conjured up two clones. He ahd one of the clones to jump high into the air, the other clone had started doing multiple hand siigns, and then released reppushou(gale palm wind jutsu) The air burst went right up towards his brother, so that to push him higher up inot the air.

'This doesn't make any sense what so ever, How did my attack actually conect with him? something isn't right, so i think i will keep my guard up for a little while longer.' Nero started forming the hand signs to the great fireball jutsu, and launched it right behind the gale palm, when the flames hit the wind it hand grew six times in size, and was aimed right at my brother, while the mid air clone had kicked downwards in an attempt to send my brother downwards into the flames.

stamina 25/19
Back to top Go down
Arch Angel

Arch Angel

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Masurao watched still remaining motionless watching as his brother broke into action. He had used the shadow clone jutsu to make two clones and then he would have them use some sort of formation. Nero and one clone dived under the falling clone using the gale wind palm. He smiled as his clone completed it's roll and began his own hand signs as the gale wind palm pushed him upwards. After the wind palm launched him upwards he flew straight for the hovering clone but it was to late the jutsu was done."Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique" The clone proceeded to kick him downwards.

The water on the side of the training field swiftly broke and a dragon shot from it straight for the fire ball breaking through it right before it connected with the clone.Both the water dragon and the fire ball dispersed. The falling clone smirked as he puffed into smoke the three crows popping out. The crows themselves only remained visible for a moment before also vanishing into smoke.

By the time the crows themselves puffed into smoke the real Masurao had already proceeded to make hand signs. By the time the shurikin were revealed the jutsu itself was complete."Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique" He smiled as the three shurikin all multiplied by the standard massive amount. The now huge group of shurikin flew downwards towards the clone and Nero himself .

Masurao smiled as he prepared for the next moment when his brother would show his skill or be painfully injured but him....again.

Stam:36/46
Back to top Go down
Keisei Uchiha

Keisei Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Oblivious to the two boys fighting, was a spector they did not expect. The breeze blew by, rattling the leaves in the warm, summer air. The same breeze brushed a young girl's blue-and-violet bangs away from her deep brown eyes that were gazing over the fight going on before her eyes. This was Keisei Uchiha, the boys' younger half-sister. She was but only thirteen-years-old, a Gennin. She looked up to both of her older siblings, hoping to one day be as great as they were. Neither of them showed very many of their skills in front of her, and now she was watching them closely, a front row seat of this showcase of great Uchiha Clan talent.

She stood in a tree, about five layers of branches up. She hid silently and well, making her appearence naked to the eye, even the Sharingan Eye that she had not yet developed fully. She made sure not to be caught by them, fearful she may be in trouble if they knew she was there. She had a smile on her eyes, her eyes wide with amazement. She was watching her brothers closely, taking in every ouce of their abilities.
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 am

Nero watched as his brother's water dragon had launched itself from the lake sitting aside from the training field that their battle had been taking place. He covered his face slightly as the heated water from the fireball had started to rain down as the two jutsu had connected with each other. Nero had his clone in the sky to transform into a katna blade, and the blade fell from the sky right into nero's left hand.

He was in a ready to slash stance, when his brother had started ripping apart and turning into crows, this was the famous crow clone jutsu that his brother had used against his so many times before in the past. `where are you?` That instant nero had almost dropped his guard, till he noticed that three of the crow had turned into shuriken. He caught a slight movement out of the corner of his eye, then the shuriken started multiplying. In a matter of seconds there were over three-hundred shuriken falling over my Nero's head.

Flipping through a few hand signs, nero used his kage bunshin no jutsu to make for more clones, and had them surround him in a dog pile. One after another the clones dispersed, and after the rain of the deadly blades, Nero stod with a shuriken in his left arm, and another in the back of his left leg. His breathing had sped up slightly as he held his left arm tightly. He took a deep breath, and started running towards the trees. He had his sword ready to kill, but when he started jumping past branch after branch, he was shocked to see his younger sister spectating the battle.

stamina:25/17
Back to top Go down
Keisei Uchiha

Keisei Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Startled by the sight of Nero, Keisei jumped from the tree, landing stiffly on her feet and then skipped backwards a few extra meters. "Nero! What the Hell! You scared me half to death to death by doing that!" She screamed at him, but then regretting it. She knew how her brothers were about the younger sibling yelling at them, and especially by 'cursing' at them. At the moment, though, she didn't care. Her heart was racing.

She looked off tot he side, seeing that her eldest brother was standing close by. Crap... she thought to herself. Now she was involved in this fight, knowing he would not go easy on her just because she was his little sister, nor just a little gennin. She was screwed.
Back to top Go down
Arch Angel

Arch Angel

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 pm

(Keisei lol there is a posting order you have to wait for me to post. Its Nero, you, me. It's ok this time jsut remember that Very Happy. and stamina is only taken during battle or using jutsu so your good)

He watched in amusement ready to see his brother get riveted with shurikin if he failed to move. He was kind of surprised when he made the clones to protect himself but hell why not. He smiled and watched then as his brother rushed from his position towards a place where someone had been watching. `He is a little off` He watched as he vanished into a tree.

Not a moment later his little sister came from the tree. She was scared so apparently Nero had miss read his position. The next thing surprised Masurao a bit as his little sister yelled and cursed. He and moved his hand to make more hand signs. “Domu (Earth Spear)” His skin began to harden and take a darker shade. When his body was completely covered he stood up on the tree branch. “And here we go.”

He vanished from his position appearing directly behind Keisei. “That is not laungauge a young lady even a Kunoichi(Female ninja).” His eyes then drifted to Nero who had two shurikin in him as well as a clone katana in his hand. “You should not draw weapons on your little sister and you should be rasher when seeing something. Use your sharingan next time to make sure it is your enemy and not your sister. Now let’s continue our little sister has decided to join in.”

He smiled and brought hand up lightly on her head before pushing her just as lightly away. “Get ready now and Nero don’t sneak attack me while I am talking. Now as I said get ready.” He took a few steps back watching his two siblings with a small gleam of pleasure in his eyes. “And Nero pull the Shurikin out of your arm before we continue.” He licked the tip of his canine teeth still watching them both.

Stam:33/46
Back to top Go down
Keisei Uchiha

Keisei Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Keisei stublmed back a few steps before regaining her balance. She placed a ahnd on her forehead, where Masurao had pushed her. "Hey, big brother. Just because I'm way smaller than you doesn't mean you can just push me around, ya know?" She protested, a slight childish whine to her tone. She rubbed her forehead for a moemnt before dropping her hand, her eyes brightening at the sound of the Sharingan. "Can I use it, Masurao? Please, please, please?" She cried, her voice jumping an octive.

Taking it upon herself, she jumped back a few more paces and tilted ehr head to the ground while closing her eyes. She took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly before gently raising her head and opening her eyes. They were no longer deep brown and lively. Now, they were deep red with one tomoe around her pupil. She had a smirk upon her face. "Pretty impressive, huh?" She said, placing her hands on her hips with confidence. I'm gonna get beat for sure. She thought as she looked at her brothers with brand new eyes. Her enhanced sight amazed her, and made her feel stronger.

(Sorry, I feel kinda stupid. My bad!!)

19/20
(NOW, I put this XD)
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:32 am

Nero was shocked to hear his younger sister using the language that she had used when he snuck up on her. " I thought you were masurao, im sorry i didn't mean to frighten you." Nero was the only one of the brothers that wasn't hard on his sister, he didn't really care how she treated him at all, but he did know that he was older, and she still needed to show some sort of respect. Nero had heard something, and jumped back. Masurao had landed between both keisei and nero. " So is this your true self?" Nero haf noticed a slight change in his brother's body, his body was a dark color, and seemed to be made of stone. " So your using your earth spear ninjutsu huh?"

He watched masurao push their sister backwards by her forhead, and then watched her freak out on masurao. " Now nero don't go and sneak attack me while im talkning." These were the words his brother had spoken as nero took a fighting stance. He had closed eyes, and when he had opened them up, his three tomoe sharingan was glowing a bright dark intense red color. "Keisei just because your the youngest out of the three of us, that doesn't mean we will go easy on you, and brother just because were younger than you doesn't give you the right to a victory.

Nero had started forming hand signs as quickly as he possibly could, and released his Mizurappa(violent water wave) jutsu , and aimed it at the feet of his sibblings, and then jumping up into a tree and landing on the sword clone he had stuck into the tree. Thoughts, images of his brother's defeat had ran through his head, but he knew this c rank ninjutsu was not enough to beat his brother.

stamina:25/15
Back to top Go down
Arch Angel

Arch Angel

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:29 pm

He watched as his little sister jumped back from him after begging to use the sharingan. `can she really no how to use it. She is only half blooded that has to increase the chances of it being impossible` He watched as she aimed her head down at the ground before looking up a single tomoed sharingan was in each eye. He could not help but smirk because as hard as he may act towards them he was so proud. He was like both of his sibling’s father. He knew the pain of the loss of a father and they would never have to face it as long as he felt they needed him.

His eyes then shot to Nero as he released his three tomoe sharingan. This on the other hand was less impressive but still at his age he was using them well. The next thing he heard was his brother speaking. He told keisei they would not take it easy on her and then told Masurao his age did not give him the right to victory. Masurao could not help but snicker at this. “No experience gives me that right little brother but that does not mean my old brittle bones won’t break under the awesome power of the uchiha clans head family.” He made fun of them both in a way but it was only a plow he was sad. He felt the disgrace of not being able to release his eyes. It was truly painful.

Not a moment passed when he finished speaking before Nero had shot a pulse of water from his mouth towards him and keisei. “Move!” He spoke to Keisei but did not specify before pushing in closer to the attack it almost connecting with his head he was out of Nero’s view behind the attack as he was already using a jutsu. “Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Double Suicide Decapitation Technique)” He almost fazed through the ground leaving no hole or anything an in a mere second he was under Nero who now stood atop a Katana.

The water attack had not even had time to completely run its course giving Masurao a few seconds as he popped out of the ground. He had a kunai in each hand as he came up one was aimed to strike Nero as he jumped from underneath him the other was a defensive measure. He was going to be direct for a moment to test his brother but he was not going to hold back a single bit.

stam:31/46
Back to top Go down
Keisei Uchiha

Keisei Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Keisei looked from left to right and back within a one second time period, seeing and taking in everything. She jumped backwards, trying to evade the oncoming attack. While jumping, she began doing a few handsigns. She then jumped high into the air and began spinning in a fast spin. I'm going to try this. I hope it works. She thought to herself as she began to spin even faster, keeping her handseals going. "Katon: Endan!" She screamed, raising her hand to her mouth before taking in a long breath and blowing out multiple balls of fire. Since she was spinning, the balls of fire were going everywhere without a set target. She only hoped they hit her targets.

17/20
Back to top Go down
Mugen

Mugen

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Rubbing his face nonstop he wandered into the training fields seeming like an other oddly dressed blind man. Having not shaved in a while he took it upon himself to rub his stubble nonstop until he had to. He stomped on a near by stick sending it into the air and catching it in one smooth motion, and then began to swing it while still rubbing his face. Fei was rather happy for the first time in days and wasn't going to waste a dab of it on anything depressing or worrisome. The reason for him being any where near happy was because he forgot what he had to report to his Superior, yet he knew that he would remember once he saw him.

He began to realize how much time him and his superior had actual spent together as just friends. Quickly he came up with a plan, even if he remembered what he had to tell him he'd just say he'd forgotten it until much later. A feeling of uneasiness came over him knowing his superior wouldn't like that much at all. Sighing silently to himself he began to think of the possible punishments, and realized it was a terrible idea indeed. Still scratching his beard he decided to just do the right thing even if he wouldn't like it.

Now a little down in the dumps he began to drag himself toward his superior. No longer twisting his stick with the utmost enthusiasm, infact it was left behind with the happiness he had lost just as quickly as he had found. As he began to get closer to his superior he noticed other people with him. Fei stood up straight and stopped scratching what he would call a beard and began to focus in on his superior. It seemed as though he was fighting the other people, with an increased intensity with his byakugan he evaluated them from afar.

One was at least a genin surprisingly skilled for her rank he thought. He began to laugh as he compared her to his superior at that rank, wiping a tear from his eye he then focused on the other. The other one was more familiar, quickly recognizing him he realized it was nero. He then walked into the fray walking threw casually as the flaming balls of fire whised past him singeing the tips of the head band that he had wrapped around his eyes. "Hold!" He said sternly and loudly as he stopped in the middle of the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:01 am

nero Stood his ground while forming the needed hand signs for hsi gale wind palm jutsu. The second he was about to launched the attack, he noticed his brother coming from the ground below him with kunai in hand. He wasn't about to get cut by his brother a second time, so nero jumped of the clone sword just as it vanished from being hit by a fireball from his younger sister's jutsu. " Wind style Reppushou!!" ( - Gale Wind Palm).

Launching the furious wind ina an attempt to blow the flames away, and as well blow his brother back away from him. He got to cocky for a moment and was stricken in his lower back by one of the fireballs. Nero took in a quick sharp brreth from the burning pain in his back. He landed back on the ground breathing heavily. "I can tell you have grown better at your aim with your wildshot phoenix flower jutsu, but it want hit me agin." He was about to attak his sister when he noticed another figure walking into the battle field.

The man walked up tho masurao and started talking to him. Nero walked over to his sister. "what do you think the two of them are talking about?" nero had sked his sister, and awaited silently for a reply. He thought to himself while he had awaited the answer from keisei. 'How would this battle had ended if my brother hadn't shown up, why did masurao refuse to show his sharingan to his sister and i.' These thought and questions ran over and over through nero's mind.

Stam: 25/13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family training (uchiha)   Family training (uchiha) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family training (uchiha)
Page 1 of 1